84323 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 84323: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Cache County
- Centroid: Latitude 41.685, Longitude -111.65
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 355
- PO Box Addresses: 398
- Residential Addresses: 398
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Logan, UT 84323 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 84323 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 84323 is contained within ZIP Code 84321 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 84321 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(8.8 miles W)
(9 miles W)
River Heights, UT
(9.2 miles WNW)
(9.5 miles W)
North Logan, UT
(9.9 miles NW)
(10.1 miles WNW)
(11 miles WSW)
Hyde Park, UT
(11.8 miles NW)
(12.6 miles SW)
(13.5 miles SW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Pine Bluffs Summer Home Area, UT
(5.8 miles N)
Chokecherry Summer Home Area, UT
(6 miles N)
Beindneau Summer Home Area, UT
(6.1 miles NNW)
Brachipad Summer Home Area, UT
(9.2 miles N)
(10.2 miles W)
(11.7 miles WNW)
College Ward, UT
(11.9 miles W)
Greens Corner, UT
(13.8 miles W)
White Horse Village, UT
(14 miles NNW)
(14 miles NW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 84323
Use HTL Address Research for a Utah Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Utah Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.