84603 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 84603: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Utah County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.226, Longitude -111.699
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 267
- PO Box Addresses: 285
- Residential Addresses: 285
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Provo, UT 84603 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 84603 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 84603 is contained within ZIP Code 84601 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 84601 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(2.4 miles ENE)
(4.9 miles N)
(5.5 miles NNW)
(6 miles S)
(6.3 miles SE)
Lake Shore, UT
(7.4 miles SSW)
Spanish Fork, UT
(8 miles SSE)
(8.2 miles N)
(9 miles S)
(9.2 miles SE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(2.4 miles NNW)
Pleasant View, UT
(3.4 miles NE)
(3.4 miles N)
(3.6 miles N)
(4.3 miles N)
(4.3 miles NNW)
(4.7 miles ESE)
(4.9 miles NNE)
Orem Station, UT
(5.8 miles N)
(6 miles NNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 84603
Use HTL Address Research for a Utah Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Utah Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.