84771 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 84771: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
St George, UT 84771
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Washington County
- Centroid: Latitude 37.133, Longitude -113.49
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 435
- PO Box Addresses: 645
- Residential Addresses: 645
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Saint George, UT 84771 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 84771 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 84771 is contained within ZIP Code 84770 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 84770 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(1.4 miles WSW)
Saint George, UT
(5.6 miles WSW)
Santa Clara, UT
(9.1 miles W)
(10.2 miles NE)
(10.7 miles WNW)
(11.4 miles ENE)
(13 miles ENE)
(14 miles NE)
Dammeron Valley, UT
(15.5 miles NW)
(17.4 miles ENE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Valley View Trailer Park, UT
(2.7 miles WSW)
(3.1 miles WSW)
Harrisburg Junction, UT
(3.9 miles ENE)
Southern Trailer Park, UT
(6 miles WSW)
Bloomington Hills, UT
(6.3 miles SW)
(7.2 miles NE)
(8.8 miles SW)
(10.4 miles SW)
Silver Reef, UT
(10.7 miles NE)
Virgin Territory Trailer Park, UT
(13.1 miles ENE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 84771
Use HTL Address Research for a Utah Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Utah Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.